San Diego: March, 2003
- 1. Avoid failing to get your own custom Internet domain name and custom email addresses.
- 2. Avoid forgetting to print your domain name on EVERYTHING you use for business!
- 3. Avoid failing to optimize your website for top-ranking search engine listings.
- 4. Avoid failing to tell your existing customers about your website!
- 5. Avoid fancy animations and anything that makes your page slow to load or display. Too big and too fancy is very bad for your home page!
- 6. Avoid delaying your response to email inquiries.
- 7. Avoid bulk email and mailing lists like the Ebola plague virus. Do NOT use SPAM! (Unsolicited bulk emails.) Spamming will make your entire online business fail.